Switched On Group is the industry best for service and delivery in the building and maintenance sector.
Christchurch Girls High School Arts Centre is a two-storey building.
With theatre space and music rooms, an appropriate acoustic solution is being installed.
The Hush Interiors team are providing the interior fit-out, ceiling install, aluminium wall partitions and acoustic insulation. This project is due for completion at the end of 2017,
What this project entails
Ceilings - labour and materials as follows:
- USG Donn DX Heavyweight 1200 x 600 two-way exposed suspended ceiling grid with AMF Alpha One or AMF Acoustic square edge tiles
- USG Screw fix suspended grid system with metal battens at 600crs to receive plasterboard linings
- USG Direct fix metal ceiling battens at 600crs to receive plasterboard linings
Aluminium partitions - labour and materials to the as follows:
- Potters DS 132 series internal glazed powder coated Aluminium doors and windows to suit 92mm steel stud
- Potters DS series powder coated door leafs
Pinboards - labour and materials as follows:
- 12mm Autex Composition including trims to walls
- Autex Vertiface to walls
- 75mm Autex Quietspace to walls
- 100mm Autex Quietspace to walls