Switched On Group is the industry best for service and delivery in the building and maintenance sector.
Te Waka Unua opened in 2015 and is the merger of two Christchurch primary schools post-earthquake.
They are currently building a new gym and hall, due to be completed late 2017.
This project is two separate story buildings with the Hush team providing the interior fit-out, ceiling install and acoustic wallboard installation.
What this project entails:
Sports Hall suspended ceilings - labour and materials as follows:
- Asona Triton 40 Sports 1200x600 panels in Asona T38 Wide Faced grid, to sports hall ceiling between portals
- Heradesign Superfine 1200x600x35 panels fixed to 25x50 Herabattens to 3no
- USG Donn DX Heavyweight grid with USG Rockface square edge tiles to Store, MP Space, Stage and MP Space
- USG Screwfix Grid system, in-lieu of Rondo screwfix, with metal battens at 600crs to Storage rooms and Toilets, to receive 13mm plasterboard linings
Suspended ceilings - labour and materials as follows:
- Asona Triton Duo 60 1200x600 panels in USG Donn DX heavyweight grid direct fixed to roof structure to Open Learning 1-5 and MP Space 1-6
- USG direct fix battens in-lieu of Rondo at 600crs to HDU, Laundry and Toilets area, to receive 13mm plasterboard linings